All VoIP Services – summary information
- Time Initiated -‐ the Date and Time (as set by the Route-Test Account time zone) the first call in the test was initiated displayed in Month, Day Number format than 24 hours clock format displayed to hundredths of a second
- Initiated by -‐ Route-Test User Account that initiated the Test
- Supplier Name – Name of the Supplier that the test is run against
- Profile Name – The Switch / Profile name the test was run on
- Test Name -‐ The Country / Breakout the test was run against, or the name of the test
- Codec utilized – The codec utilized for this test
- Source Number / Test Type -‐ The ANI/A Number/Source Number of the first test call in a Standard Test or the Text “Advanced / CLI” to identify the test results for an Advanced / CLI test
- Total Test Calls – Total test calls within a single Test
- Completed Test Calls – Test Calls that have been Completed so far.
- Successful Test Calls – Test Calls that have been Successful so far (For a Standard Test this reports the number of test calls that have connected successfully, in Advanced/CLI Tests this reports the Test calls that have successfully passed CLI correctly)
- Not Answered Test Calls – Test calls that have not been answered, or Test Calls that have not been answered within the specified Ring Time
- Failed Test Calls -‐ – Test Calls that have Failed so far (For a Standard Test this reports the number of test calls that have not connected, in Advanced/CLI Tests this reports the Test calls that have not passed CLI correctly)
- Average MOS over Entire Test -‐ The Average MOS (Mean Opinion Score) for that Test as taken from all connected Test Calls
- Average PDD over Entire Test -‐ The Average PDD (Post Dial Delay) for that Test as taken from all Test Calls
Standard VoIP Test Results Details
- Time Initiated – the time (as set by the Route-Test Account time zone) the Test call was initiated displayed in 24 hours clock format displayed to hundredths of a second
- Destination Number – The Destination Number/B Number/Dialed Number being called on that Test Call
- State -‐ the condition of the current Test Call
– Queued – Current Test Call is queued awaiting the next available time slot on the Dialer
– In Progress – Current Test Call is in progress
– Complete – Current Test Call has been Completed
- PDD – Post Dial Delay
– Reported PDD – The time in seconds, displayed to hundredths of a second, between the Test Call being initiated and receiving the 18x message
– User PDD -‐ The time in seconds, displayed to hundredths of a second, between the Test Call being initiated and first hearing an RBT (Ring Back Tone)
- Ring Duration -‐ The time in seconds, displayed to hundredths of a second, that the Test Call is in the Ringing Phase (before charging / connection commences)
- RBT Recording -‐ (Standard Tests only*) An MP3 recording of the entire Ring Duration, including any PDD – downloadable, shareable, and playable within the Browser
- Call Duration -‐ The time in seconds, displayed to hundredths of a second, that the Test Call is in the Connected Phase (The chargeable / connected element of the call)
- Call Recording -‐ (Standard Tests only*) An MP3 recording of the entire Connected Call – downloadable, shareable, and playable within the Browser
- RTP Statistics -‐ RTP (Real–time Transport Protocol) information
– Packets in – The number of packets received inbound
– Packets Out – The number of packets sent outbound
- MOS – MOS Score (Mean Opinion Score) a number, to 2 decimal places, between 1.00-‐5.00 (1 = Bad, 5 = Good) that reflects the impairment/quality of the network the Test Call was carried over.
- RTP Packets – Total RTP (Real-‐time Transport Protocol) packets Sent(Out) and Received(In)
– Out of Order -‐ The number of IP Packets that were received in a different Order / Sequence to what they were sent
– Lost Packets – The Number of Packets that failed to reach their destination
– Packet Jitter -‐ The variation in latency as measured in the variability over time of the packet latency across the network, a term used to measure Quality of Service (QoS)
- Disconnect Initiator–The Party that initiated the Disconnect Phase of the Call, either the Originator (the Route-Test dialer at the A End of the Call) or the Terminator (the person or equipment at B End of the Call)
- Final SIP Code – The final SIP Message received by the Route-Test system, as sent by the Customers Profile/Switch
– Abbreviated SIP Ladder– a summary list of the SIP Messages Received along with the
second they were received (to the ten thousandth of a second)
- Result – The result status of the Test Call
– Call Success – The Test Call connected successfully
– Call No Answer – The Test Call was not Answered within the Configured Ring Duration
– Call Failed – The Test Call Failed to connect successfully
- Dead Air – Packets with no sound information have been detected within the Test Call – note this is not the same as Silence, Silent Packets have sound information within them.
- Pos FAS – Possible FAS (False Answer Service) has been detected, whereby Ring Back Tone is suspected to be contained within the chargeable / connected Phase of the Call
- No RBT – No audible RBT (Ring Back Tone) has been detected prior to the Chargeable / Connected Phase. Either no 183 message has been received with audio information, or if there has been audio packets for the ringtone nothing has been detected in them except silence.
- Log – A detailed SIP Ladder in chronological order showing the SIP messages and RTP information of the Test Call, downloadable as a; text file*. TXT, WireShark Trace file *.PCAP, or Web Browser file *.HTML
Advanced/CLI Tests Results Details
- Result – The Result showing the CLI status of the Test Call
– CLI Success -‐ The CLI was presented successfully, including any configured allowable CLI
– CLI Failed – The CLI was not presented successfully
– CLI Number Presented – Displays the CLI presented in Green or Red numbers, Green
numbers indicate a correct number in the correct location, a Red number indicates a wrong number presented in the wrong sequence.
— Number Sent – The CLI/A Number/ANI/Source Number Sent by the Route-Test Dialer
— Number Presented -‐ The number received by the Route-Test equipment
- Pos FAS
– Detailed Early Charging FAS – Route-Test has identified that the call duration for the connected
part of the call as recorded by the answering equipment differs to the call duration as recorded by the Route-Test Dialer, and identified this call as being possibly an instance of Early charging FAS. Route-Test shows the time the call was answered as recorded by the answering equipment, the time the call was recorded as connected by the Route-Test Dialer and the difference in connection times displayed in Seconds to the nearest hundredth of a second.
– Detailed Late Charging FAS -‐ Route-Test has identified that the call duration for the connected
part of the call as recorded by the answering equipment (CLI Node), differs to the call duration as recorded by the Route-Test Dialer, and identified this call as being possibly an instance of Late Charging FAS as the disconnect times differ. Route-Test shows the time the call was disconnected as recorded by the answering equipment, the time the call was shown as disconnected by the Route-Test Dialer and the difference in the disconnection times displayed in Seconds to the nearest tenth of a second.
- Terminated Elsewhere – Route-Test has identified that the Test Call has been connected/answered, but that the Test Call could not be verified as being answered by the Route-Test equipment located at the destination dialed. Route-Test displays a recording of the audio element of the connected Test Call to aid with further investigation and diagnosis.
- Con Error -‐ This error occurs when there is a Connection Error between Route-Test and the Profile/Switch – Share this Error with firstname.lastname@example.org